2022 Scholarship Application - CLOSED
One of the primary objectives of the Capital City A&M Club is to provide scholarships to Austin-area high school students who plan to attend Texas A&M University. Over the past 20 years, with the continued support and contributions from you, the members of the Capital City A&M Club have contributed more than $1,340,000 in scholarships!
This year the Capital City A&M Club will continue awarding $5,000 scholarships to Austin-area high school students who plan to start their freshman year at Texas A&M University in College Station this fall. Each recipient will receive no less than $1,250 each fall and spring semester for a total of four semesters. The Capital City A&M Club Foundation funds the scholarships. The Club coordinates the administration of the scholarships. Click here to download the PDF application or here for the Word version.
- Applicants must be high school seniors
- Reside in Travis County OR attend high school within one of the following Austin-area school districts:
Austin, Del Valle, Dripping Springs, Eanes, Hays, Hutto, Lago Vista, Lake Travis, Leander, Manor, Pflugerville or Round Rock ISD
- Applied for admission into Texas A&M University (College Station campus only) for the upcoming Fall semester
- Scholarship is contingent upon acceptance and enrollment at Texas A&M University for the Fall of 2022
- Must maintain at least a GPA of 2.0 for the first two semesters to receive second two semesters of scholarship
- Cannot receive a Hays County Club, Williamson County Club, or Terry Foundation Scholarship (it is the club's policy to assist as many students as possible with available funds)
DEADLINE to Apply: Friday March 11, 2022
Method: Email application submission (linked above) in PDF format to email@example.com